- Region: Mihuti – Nyeri County KENYA. Mt. Kenya Region.
- Growing Altitude: 1830 meters.
- Variety: Arabica, Best AA Grade.
- Harvest Period: November 2017.
- Milling Process: Fully washed, sun-dried on raised beds.
- Aroma: Fresh, floral.
- Flavour: Bergamon, berries, lemon grass.
- Body: Rich heavy but well balanced.
- Acidity: Bright.
Perfect for coffee enthusiasts who have your own coffee roaster at home; as well as business customers who are passionate about roasting their own superior quality coffee just the way they wish.